Thank you for your interest in local, organic vegetables:) Transpire Organic will not be running our CSA program for the coming summer season 2013. Candace (your Farmer) is answering another calling and is taking a sabbatical from the farm.
We look forward to serving you and working with you in the future.
For now you can follow your farmers' new dream at joyfulsoulhappiness.com or on Facebook at joyfulsoulhappinesscoaching :)
Welcome to Transpire Organic Farm and Wellness!
Transpire Organic Farm is a 2 acre certified organic farm incubated within the Pfennings Organic Farm in Baden, Ontario. We offer an 80 member Community Shared Agriculture Program and Fresh Farmers’ Market Sales. Transpire Organic grows community by inspiring healthy, whole, abundant living. We produce and provide healthy, local, and sustainably-produced foods in a way that nurtures the grower, the eater, and our Mother Earth.
2010 CSA member
My Promise to You as a Customer...
- To feed you with love, kindness, inspiration, & enthusiasm each and every week!
- To continue to learn, grow, and share my journey and my farming experiences with you
- To do my best to bring out the goodness in all those I serve
- To provide you with avenues of connecting and sharing with others – through food, recipes, stories, insights, and just simple hellos
- To provide you with a positive & optimistic outlook on agriculture and life in general
- To share with you what I know, and honestly tell you what I don’t know!
- To serve and listen to the needs of my customers
- To provide transparency in the food system by answering your questions, providing you with opportunities to visit the farm (where possible), and giving you access to information on my website and through my blog regarding food system issues, opportunities, and events.